These individual cast iron skillet cookies are super easy, super cute and will make people feel super special. I used boughten cookie dough so we can whip these up whenever the feeling hits!!
These are all the rage when you go out now, but they are so easy why not make them at home. So while shopping at Rural King the other day I saw the little cast iron skillets and decided I needed them!
I used my favorite boughten cookie dough which I always have on hand, so I can’t tell you how many times we have already had these……..as in I can’t really count because its way too many for me to count or even admit!
They are so stinkin’ cute and super easy to clean up!!
If you have a favorite homemade cookie recipe by all means use it but I’m somewhat impatient when it comes to cookies!!! So we always have boughten cookie dough in the fridge – Nestle is our favorite!
These are so easy and by using boughten dough or keeping your favorite homemade cookie dough in the fridge these can easily be made up whenever the mood hits! Simply put the dough in the skillet, pop it in the oven and in right at 20 minutes you have a warm gooey cookie!
When you pull these out of the oven the center of the cookie will drop a little as it cools – have no fear it is just making a perfect spot for a big dip of ice cream!
Individual Cast Iron Skillet Cookie
- Cookie Dough
- 3.5 inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place approximately 4 generous Tablespoons of cookie dough in skillet.
- Press cookie dough dough down to cover bottom of skillet.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, edges slightly crispy and middle of cookie set.
- As cookie begins to cool the center will drop - have no fear this is the perfect 'pocket' for a big dip of ice cream!
- Top with chocolate syrup or your favorite topping!!
*referral links used