Big Mac Tater Tot Casserole
Tater tots, hamburger and a homemade McDonalds Big Mac Sauce for the win!
Big Mac Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tablespoon grated white onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 recipe Big Mac Sauce
- 6 slices American Cheese additional cheese if you would like to put some on top of the tator tots as well
- 2-3 cups frozen tater tots
- sesame seeds
- shredded lettuce
- dill pickles
In a skillet brown the hamburger and the onion until hamburger is completely done, drain grease.
Add 1/2 of the Big Mac sauce to the hamburger and onion in the skillet and stir to combine.
Spread the hamburger mixture in the bottom of a 9x9 casserole dish, layer the American cheese then add a layer of tater tots on the top, sprinkle on some sesame seeds.
Bake in a pre-heated 375° oven for 35-40 minutes
Once done serve with extra Big Mac Sauce, shredded lettuce and pickle slices