White Chocolate Pretzel Cranberry Bark
Three simple ingredients to make a delicious snack to keep around or share with friends and family.
- 20 ounces white melting wafers
- ¾-1 cup pretzels - crunched and broken up measure after breaking pretzels up
- ¾-1 cup dried cranberries
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
Place the white melting wafers in a large microwave-safe bowl, heat at 50% power for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to heat at 15-second intervals being sure to stir in between each round in the microwave. Candy wafers do not change their shape unless they are stirred.
Once candy is melted completely add in your pretzel pieces and cranberries - using a rubber spatula stir to combine and coat everything then spread in as thin a layer as possible on your parchment lined cookie sheet.
Place in the refrigerator until the candy hardens and break into pieces.
- I put my pretzels in a Ziploc bag and took out my frustrations, well not all of them or I would have ended up with pretzel dust - but you get my drift.
- This recipe uses melting wafers, if using white chocolate chips be sure to add some vegetable oil.
- My instructions use the microwave, you can also use the double boiler method to melt the chips.