Taco Chili Cheese Dip
All the cheese packed with beef, beans and a hint of taco seasoning. Recipe works great on stovetop, oven or crockpot!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
In a bowl combine the both cheese's with the flour, set aside
In a large skillet brown the hamburger, jalapeno and onion until completely cooked - then drain any extra fat
Add taco seasonings then stir in milk, black beans and 3/4 cup of cilantro - continue to cook until just beginning to boil
Reduce heat to low and slowly add in the cheese's one small handful at a time, stirring until melted.