Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
All the flavors of Hawaiian pizza on a Hawaiian Sandwich bun, easy to make and feed a crowd.
- 1 12 count package Kings Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls
- 1 14 ounce jar pizza sauce
- 24 slices Canadian bacon
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 12 pineapple rings I used canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 Tablespoons Italian Seasonings
Slice the Kings Hawaiian rolls horizontally and place them in 9x13 baking dish.
Take the tops off and set aside. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the bottoms of the rolls, place 2 pieces of Canadian bacon, 1 piece of mozzarella and one pineapple ring on each roll.
Place tops back on sandwiches and spread melted butter all over the tops and sprinkle with Italian seasonings. Cover baking dish with foil.
Bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for 15 minutes. Serve warm!