Sliders are all the rage, in all the flavors! And if you are going to use Hawaiian Rolls I just can’t help but think Hawaiian Pizza Sliders are a natural choice and a delicious one!
Sliders are such an easy way to make a lot of sandwiches easily for a crowd or for an easy family dinner. There are so many easy versions out there, literally anything works!
I love nights like Taco Tuesday and Pizza Friday’s, it makes it easy to pick a meal. For me half the battle is actually choosing what we are going to have, so on Tuesday and Friday the cuisine of choice is already picked.
But it doesn’t mean you can’t shake it up a bit with “presentation”. So Pizza Friday’s can still be “pizza” flavor in sandwich form!
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
These are so easy to make literally anyone can do it! I love to keep the ingredients on hand and the first person home on a busy evening can just throw them together. Super easy for kids to help and or be in charge of supper! Serve with a salad and it’s a full meal!
More Slider Recipes:
- French Onion Sliders from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Shoups Pork BBQ Sliders from Chasing Saturdays
- Roast Beef Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls from Plowing Through Life
More Friday Pizza Ideas:
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- 1 12 count package Kings Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls
- 1 14 ounce jar pizza sauce
- 24 slices Canadian bacon
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 12 pineapple rings I used canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 Tablespoons Italian Seasonings
- Slice the Kings Hawaiian rolls horizontally and place them in 9x13 baking dish.
- Take the tops off and set aside. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the bottoms of the rolls, place 2 pieces of Canadian bacon, 1 piece of mozzarella and one pineapple ring on each roll.
- Place tops back on sandwiches and spread melted butter all over the tops and sprinkle with Italian seasonings. Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for 15 minutes. Serve warm!
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…