Bologna Salad Spred
A quick to make spread for dips or sandwiches.
- 2 cups bologna measured after processed in food processor
- 1 cup ham measured after processed in food processor
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 hard boiled eggs - processed in food processor
- 1/2 cup mayonaise - Helmans is my preferred
- 1½-2 teaspoons celery salt
- black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container. Flavors blend and taste better after sitting in the refrigerator - so a great make-ahead snack or for get-togethers.
This is my favorite food processor - it doesn't take up much space and does exactly what I need it to do. It is a 2 cup model.