I like steak, a lot! These Sliced Steak Sandwiches are easy to make and are loved by the whole family! A hearty meal that’s easy to fix.
There is nothing like a hearty sandwich paired with some chips to make a great meal that pleases everybody. This is my take on The Pioneer Woman’s Marlboro Man Sandwich – I prefer using a different cut of meat than cubed steak! She obviously has some magic I don’t have with that cut of meat for this recipe-mine is just never tender enough!
This sandwich uses the same ingredients just a different cut of beef!
Butter, lots and lots of sizzling butter!
A good foundation for any recipe!
Add in your onions…….
and sauté till tender!
Now add in your sliced steak give it a good crisp browning.
Add more butter, the soy sauce and some shakes of your seasoning salt! Now allow to cook together until meat is done!
Sliced Steak Sandwiches
- 2 pound of Sumner Point Fajita Meat or 2 pound flank steak sliced thin
- 1-2 large onions halved, then sliced
- 1 stick of butter - divided
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- Lawrey's Seasoning Salt
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter on medium high heat in a skillet
- Add sliced onions and cook till tender
- Add 2 more Tablespoons of butter and meat to skillet with onions
- Brown meat then add the rest of the butter, soy sauce and Lawreys Seasoned Salt to taste and allow meat to cook and mixture to thicken
- Serve on sub or hoagie buns