I love soup and I love taco’s, so what could be better than Crockpot Beef Taco Soup. This recipe is super easy and pleases most everyone. Stovetop quickness or in the crockpot, this is a go to recipe and feeds a crowd!
This is one of my favorite soups. I usually have all the supplies on hand and other than frying the hamburger it is pretty much a dump and no worry soup!
And if you are a meal planner and prepare, then you already have browned hamburger in your freezer and it’s that much quicker! My friend MaryBeth over at My Fearless Kitchen talks about browning hamburger in the crock pot. You can color me surprised when I read her post. I think you could totally do that with this recipe and then once the hamburger is browned add the other ingredients and allow to sit for a few more hours for a delicious soup at supper time.
These are my 3! I’m so proud of how hard they work and how big they smile!
Crockpot Beef Taco Soup
This feeds a crowd, so it’s perfect for get-togethers! It’s also an ideal meal for those nights everyone seems to be going a million different directions, warm soup can be eaten whenever there is time!
Beef Taco Soup
- 3 pounds of browned fully cooked hamburger
- 2 cans of corn with liquid
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes with cilantro and lime
- 2 cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 5 packets of taco seasoning
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups beef broth
- Combine all ingredients in a pan or crockpot and heat through.
- Can be left in crockpot on low or warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, jalapeño's and shredded cheese for garnish.