I love soup and I love taco’s, so what could be better than Crockpot Beef Taco Soup. This recipe is super easy and pleases most everyone. Stovetop quickness or in the crockpot, this is a go to recipe and feeds a crowd!
This is one of my favorite soups, I usually have all the supplies on hand and other than frying the hamburger it is pretty much a dump and no worry soup!
This weekend we are at Hoosier Beef Congress, a cattle show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. It’s one of our favorite things about December. The calves are still young and have their winter coat so they are fun to groom.
These are my 3 showing last year. I’m so proud of how hard they work and how big they smile!
If you were to stop by our stall this weekend you will most likely find this soup simmering in the crock pot at least one of the days.
Crockpot Beef Taco Soup
Beef Taco Soup
- 3 pounds of browned fully cooked hamburger
- 2 cans of corn with liquid
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes with cilantro and lime
- 2 cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 5 packets of taco seasoning
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups beef broth
- Combine all ingredients in a pan or crockpot and heat through.
- Can be left in crockpot on low or warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, jalapeño's and shredded cheese for garnish.