This is a super easy meal uses a frozen mix of multi colored bell peppers and onions already chopped. Easy Skillet Peppers, Onion and Pork Chops served with wild rice can be ready in under 30 minutes.
I was ordering groceries on-line the other day and I ran across the most amazing thing – a frozen package of already chopped three colors of bell peppers and onions! This may not be new to you all but it was for me and I got super excited!
Well I put 2 bags in my virtual cart with absolutely no idea what I was going to make with it.
Then one evening in a pinch for supper to be on the table it came to me! Fry them up in a cast iron skillet and some boneless chops and serve with a quick wild rice mix!
Easy Skillet Peppers, Onions and Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 12 ounce bag of 3 Pepper and Onion Blend
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet over med-high heat
- Once hot add pepper and onions and sauté till tender
- Once vegetables are tender push to the side and add pork chops
- Brown on each side for 3-4 minutes on each side until done, pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees
This post is sponsored by Indiana’s 3,000 pig farmers who encourage you to Fork More Pork when planning your meals, but the opinions are all my own!