You guys, white chocolate and sprinkles speak to my very soul. These Funfetti White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels are a handheld snack with all the flavors I love.
I love the combination of sweet and salty. So these are a perfect snack as well as a fun party treat! Change up the sprinkles or the color of the dipping chocolate to match your event, it personalizes them.
But let’s be real, I believe sprinkles are a make every day special treat and shouldn’t be kept in the cabinet. Unless of course, you are like me and hoard sprinkles in the dedicated sprinkles cabinet!
I’m like the Forest Gump of sprinkles:
- I have rainbow sprinkles
- There are everyday sprinkles
- Fun holiday sprinkles
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Shaped sprinkles, like the cow shaped ones I love
Funfetti White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
These are so super simple to make and if you don’t eat them right away they last quite a while in an airtight bag or container. I love to make these before busy field seasons, they make an easy snack to take in the tractor for an afternoon pick-me-up!
Funfetti White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or melting discs
- 4 Tablespoons Funfetti cake mix - the powder
- 20-25 big pretzel rods
- Sprinkles - your favorite
- Put the white chocolate and the cake mix in a microwave safe container - I used a 12 ounce tall skinny ball jar - made it easy to dip the pretzel down in swirl and the pretzel rod to cover it.
- Melt the white chocolate and cake mix in the microwave for 2-3 minutes depending on your microwave - check and stir often until fully melted and cake mix is dissolved and stirred into the white chocolate.
- Dip the pretzel rods in the white chocolate, making sure to not over do it - dip in the sprinkles while white chocolate is still warm so they stick.
- Lay carefully on parchment paper till the chocolate sets up.