Instant Pot Beef Ziti
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Beef Ziti is a one-pot meal ready in less than 30 minutes. Cheesy and creamy, a pasta dish made with spaghetti sauce and hamburger that the whole family will love.
It’s super simple and great for busy nights. Super easy to keep these ingredients on hand as well.
My oldest came up with this recipe and I love it! She has a Ninja Foodie so after she pressure cooks, adds the sauce and cheese she sprinkles extra on top and used the bake feature to melt and brown the top!
This recipe doubles well also, it may take a little longer to come up to pressure so just be aware of that.
Instant Pot Beef Ziti
“This is obnoxiously cheesy and I love it”
Direct quote from my middle daughter! I will admit I might have gone a little overboard on mozzarella but then again is that really possible? Too much cheese really isn’t a thing in my book!
- The recipe below calls for ground beef hamburger – you could totally use sausage, ground pork, ground turkey, or ground chicken
- I use penne pasta, but use your favorite tube or spiral pasta.
- I used parmesan and mozzarella, feel free to shake it up a bit and use different cheeses!
- If you have a Ninja Foodie you can use the bake feature to brown the top.
More Instant Pot Recipes:
Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- 1 pound ground beef hamburger
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1-2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounce box of penne pasta
- 1 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup parmasean cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella more for sprinkling on top to serve
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Instant Pot to Saute and brown the ground beef hamburger until cooked
- Once ground beef is cooked add the chicken broth and scrap bottom of Instant Pot to remove any bits that may have stuck while browning meat. This is important so that they don't burn and set the Instant Pot to trigger the dreaded "burn" mode.
- Now add the heavy cream, garlic powder and the pasta - make sure all the pasta is covered by the liquod.
- Place the lid on making sure the vent is set to seal and set pressure cook time set to 6 minutes.
- Once cooking time is done allow to natural release for another 6 minutes than manual release carefully.
- Carefully stir and add the spaghetti sauce, parm cheese and 1 cup shredded mozzarella - stir to combine completely and serve!
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Join my mailing list to receive the latest recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…
We love this recipe in our house! We have made it many times, and will continue to keep it on rotation. We have a little one, and she loves it as well. As parents of a young one, we love how easy it is to cut up the penne pasta to give her a bowl and fork. Thanks for a great recipe!