This Easy Fruit Pizza is a fun treat for after school snacks or to talk to a pitch-in! It’s addictive and sweet but I say good for you because it’s loaded with fruit – so win win in my book! So easy to customize with your favorite fruit.
We are free form here, go with the flow, the sooner we get it made the sooner we can eat! We use Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough, slice it like cookies, lay it out and press them together! Free form means ours isn’t always in a perfect shape but if you like more perfection use a pizza pan but it all tastes the same!
This is basically a sugar cookie covered in cream cheese icing but it’s healthy because it’s covered in fruit and called pizza! Use it as an appetizer or a dessert………or both!
Easy Fruit Pizza
I love to take this places on my regular cookie/sheet pan because it keeps it from sliding around in transport.
- 1 16.5 ounce roll of sugar cookie dough
- 1 8 ounce pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tablespoons of butter, room temperature
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- Fruit - washed and dried - strawberries, grapes, mandarin oranges, blueberries, maraschino cherries, kiwi, pineapple tidbits, raspberries, black raspberries, - any fruit you love!
- Spread cookie dough out on baking sheet in a thin layer and bake in a 350 degree preheated oven till done
- Combine cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar thoroughly and spread over cooled cookie crust
- Decorate with your favorite fruit