This Easy Fruit Pizza is a fun treat for after school snacks or to talk to a pitch-in! It’s addictive and sweet but I say good for you because it’s loaded with fruit – so win win in my book! So easy to customize with your favorite fruit.
We are free form here, go with the flow, the sooner we get it made the sooner we can eat! We use Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough, slice it like cookies, lay it out and press them together! Free form means ours isn’t always in a perfect shape but if you like more perfection use a pizza pan but it all tastes the same!
This is basically a sugar cookie covered in cream cheese icing but it’s healthy because it’s covered in fruit and called pizza! Use it as an appetizer or a dessert………or both!
Easy Fruit Pizza
I love to take this places on my regular cookie/sheet pan because it keeps it from sliding around in transport.
Easy Fruit Pizza
- 1 16.5 ounce roll of sugar cookie dough
- 1 8 ounce pkg of cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons of butter room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Fruit - washed and dried - strawberries grapes, mandarin oranges, blueberries, maraschino cherries, kiwi, pineapple tidbits, raspberries, black raspberries, - any fruit you love!
- Spread cookie dough out on baking sheet in a thin layer and bake in a 350 degree preheated oven till done
- Combine cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar thoroughly and spread over cooled cookie crust
- Decorate with your favorite fruit
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…