Fiesta Ranch Dip for the win. When you need a crowd-pleaser for a party or get-together this easy toss-together dip fits the bill.
I love recipes that are super easy and this dip is a dump and eat!
It’s so easy and flexible, it is dip, not rocket science!
Fiesta Ranch Dip
I make this all the time for a snack! But the other day I made this batch to photograph just as Chris was walking in for the evening, I told him to grab a couple of beers and decided this would be supper!
I feel like I spend a lot of time worrying about making meals. You know what? We survived on dip and beers for supper, no one starved, no one complained and I enjoyed my evening!
- Ro-Tel – you can’t mess this up! Use whichever can of Ro-tel you have on hand, or the one that sounds good to you. I’m amazed at how many variations there are and any will work!
- Corn – as long as you drain it, it will work! I used fire-roasted in the photographed recipe but pick one that your family loves. Mexi-corn will ad some peppers, fire-roasted or just plain corn.
- I garnished with green onions and some extra shredded cheese.
- The version I photographed doesn’t have black beans in it but man they add another delicious layer to this dip when added.
- I think this pairs perfectly with corn chips, but use your favorite dipping chip!
More dip recipes:
Fiesta Party Dip
- 2 packets Ranch Seasoning
- 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 16 ounce can Ro-Tel
- 1 can corn - drained - any flavor you like works
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can black beans - drained and rinsed OPTIONAL
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Serve immediately with your favorite chips or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.