This super simple Italian Sloppy Joes is a quick easy meal on those busy nights. Served on garlic bread with a side of salad and a glass of cold milk!
I cannot believe I’ve never made these before now! These will be a go to during our busy seasons.
I love easy meals and warm sandwiches served with a side salad and a glass of milk are a great filling meal. I think one of my favorite things about this is that it’s served on seasoned ready to go garlic bread. It definitely sets the sandwich apart from serving on a regular bun. Although if you’re like me and regularly forget things at the grocery store regular hamburger buns work!
Italian Sloppy Joes
This is a great recipe to prep ahead of time. Makes a great freezer meal as a lot of prepared garlic breads are freezer ready as well. Place the prepared meat in the crock pot to be warm and ready when it’s dinner time.
Sloppy Joe’s are one of my favorite go to meals because they are so easy. A pound of ground hamburger can be ‘fixed’ up and made into quick sandwiches for the family.
Try these other great recipes:
Italian Sloppy Joes
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasonings
- Favorite prepared garlic bread, prepared according to directions
- Mozzerella cheese slices
- Brown hamburger and diced onion in a skillet
- Add entire jar of spaghetti sauce and italian seasonings - heat through
- Prepare garlic bread according to directions on package
- Assemble sandwiches topping each with a slice of mozzerealla cheese.Optional- place open faced sandwich in 350 degree preheated oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese, then add top of sandwich to serve
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…