Crock Pot Beef And Noodles
Literally any cut of beef will work for this because the beef cooks all day in the crock pot. Cook a great big roast then remove some of it before adding the noodles and you have extra shredded cooked beef in the freezer for other meals. Meals like Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup is a great quick meal for that beef on those busy nights!
Crock Pot Beef and Noodles is one of my go to meals when I’m at a loss in the non meal planning chaos that is my life!
Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
- 3-5 pound beef roast - any cut will work
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 24 ounce package of frozen noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in crock pot except the noodles, cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Before you add the noodles remove half the roast and save for for vegetable soup later in the week.
- About an 1-2 hours before serving add the noodles and stir.
- *You can substitute dry noodles for the frozen but they don't take as long to cook.
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…