Crock Pot Beef and Noodles is a go to meal for us during busy times. It’s a simple easy dump and go meal that everyone loves with a bonus meal for later in the week!
This is simply my Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles with beef! The super thing about this beef version is the bonus meal you can make later in the week – Crock Pot Vegetable Soup! I always cook a really big roast for this so that I can pull half the meat out to for a quick meal later-cook once eat twice! This makes the meat flavored and cooked well and super easy to use later for a quick vegetable soup or other recipe!
I always have to eat noodles with mashed potatoes, it’s like know one attends church without singing hymns – they just go together in my book! If I have time and feeling all the love I make my homemade mashed potatoes or if it’s just one of those nights where people just need fed I grab that box of instant mashed potatoes that I always have in the pantry. There’s no shame in easy!!!! Serve with a big glass of cold milk and carrot sticks (I don’t always remember those truth be told) and your good to go on those hectic nights!
Crock Pot Beef And Noodles
Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
- 3-5 pound beef roast - any cut will work
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 24 ounce package of frozen noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in crock pot except the noodles, cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Before you add the noodles remove half the roast and save for for vegetable soup later in the week.
- About an 1-2 hours before serving add the noodles and stir.
- *You can substitute dry noodles for the frozen but they don't take as long to cook.