Easter Finger Jello is a huge hit with the kids, not only to eat but to help make as well! So grab those Easter cookie cutters, some different colors of jello and laugh with the kids!
This is basically my Valentine’s Finger Jello recipe but I halved it so that I could make more colors! I used a quarter sheet pan like this one on Amazon instead of my bigger cookie sheets! But unlike my heart finger jello the cream didn’t separate so they have a muted pastel look to them – very Springy I thought!
Easter Finger Jello
I used the mini bunny head, egg and carrot out of this Easter cookie cutter set and some green colored coconut to accent the serving dish. Originally I was only going to have orange carrots but by the time I realized what was happening the boy was going cookie cutter crazy and we had carrots in all colors! As long as he was having fun it really didn’t matter!
- 1 6ounce box of Jello
- 2 packages of unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups of water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Combine the flavored Jello packets and the unflavored gelatin in a bowl, slowly add the boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in the cup of heavy cream until combined.
- Pour into a a shallow dish and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares or use a cookie cutter for shapes.