My Easy Ravioli Casserole is a crowd and head chef pleaser! Ready to serve in less than 30 minutes, but also easy to prep ahead and pop in the oven for a bit before serving.
This one earned a spot in my Go-To No Meal Plan Rotation, yes there is such a thing!
It’s super easy to make and eat right away or prep ahead. If I’m not sure exactly what time everyone will be in to eat I make this when I have time late afternoon. Then I can pop it in the oven for 15 or so minutes while everyone is getting home, setting the table, and talking about their day!
I throw some frozen breadsticks in the oven with it to complete the meal!
Easy Ravioli Casserole
Serve this alone, with breadsticks or cheesy bread or with a salad. Still a great meal in under 30 minutes.
- This can be made with any refrigerator or frozen ravioli. And any flavor you like.
- Use ground beef or sausage or pork -any will work and taste great.
- I like to save on dishes and bake this right in the skillet I fry the meat in, but it works just as well in a casserole dish.
More Easy Meals In Under 30 Minutes:
Easy Ravioli Casserole
- 1 18-25 ounce bag your favorite ravioli-refrigerator or freezer
- 1 pound ground beef or ground sausage
- 1 24 ounce jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- additional mozzarella and parm for sprinkling on top if you like
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions
- In a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or an oven-proof deep-sided skillet brown your hamburger or sausage until done and drain any excess grease
- Add the whole jar of spaghetti sauce to the skillet and stir into the cooked meat
- Once the ravioli is done, drain and add to the skillet and stir carefully to coat the pasta in the meat and sauce
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and put in a pre-heated 350° oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted
- If you prep the casserole ahead of time you will want to leave it in the oven longer so that casserole will warm all the way through – approximately 30-35 minutes in a pre-heated 350° oven – check the center before serving.
- Serve with additional shredded mozzarella and/or parmesan cheese if you like
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…