You Guys! I love these easy to make Instant Pot Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs. I’m in literal shock how easy to make and how these eggs almost literally peel themselves.
I have had my Instant Pot for over a year now! I’m not gonna lie it was a purchase I was very unsure of. How many appliances can one kitchen actually hold but if this is the only recipe I ever do again in it it was worth it!
We love hard boiled eggs around here, even my kids! Eggs are a great source of protein and when hard boiled easy to eat and a quick snack to grab.
LOOK AT THAT
That egg literally peeled itself! I dumped the water out of the Instant Pot and as the eggs shuffled around the shell cracked itself and just fell off!
Instant Pot Easy Peel hard Boiled Eggs
The great thing about hard boiling your eggs in the Instant Pot is that you can even do fresh eggs. Don’t ask me to explain it but fresh eggs are harder to peel when cooked – it’s science I think. It’s definitely above my pay grade. But for some reason this method makes even fresh eggs are easy to peel!
Some great egg recipes to use after you hard boil all the eggs you can get your hands on:
- Deviled Eggs With A Kick
- Dill Egg Salad
- Dill Potato Salad
- Classic Spinach Salad with Bacon, Eggs and Homemade Dressing
- Old Fashioned Pea Salad
Instant Pot Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Instant Pot
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Add the 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place the steaming rack inside the Instant Pot and place eggs on steamer rack.
- Place lid on, set to high pressure for 5-7 minutes - depending on how hard you like the yolk on your hard boiled eggs. The pictured eggs were cooked for 7 minutes.
- Once pressure time is done, do a quick release. Carefully remove inner pot or remove eggs and quickly give eggs a cold water rinse and soak to cool.
- I run cold cold water into my inner Instant Pot, once cool drain water, give the eggs in the metal inner pot a good shake to break shells and peel!
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…