Sheet pan meals are all the rage because they are simple and delicious. This Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner is completely credited to my oldest, I’m so glad she to likes to cook!
You guys I don’t honestly know which was better, the flavors in this meal or the ease of making it. And peep that Farm Life towel – you can grab yours too in my shop!
The key to this version is the pork chop seasoning. I only put it on the pork chops but you could totally sprinkle it on the potatoes and green beans as well. I like the variation in flavor by not adding it to the vegetables.
Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner
This is a super simple dinner, takes 5 minutes to prepare and done in under 20 minutes in the oven. It covers all the major food groups and only dirties one pan.
You could totally take this meal to the next level by serving it with a salad and some rolls. But the beauty of this is that it is also just as delicious as is.
- Feel free to add the seasoning to the vegetables as well
- Have fresh herbs – sprinkle some on top before or after it bakes
- Serve as is or add a side salad and some rolls for a full-on “fancy” dinner as I would call it around here
If you are looking for more sheet pan dinners my girls over at These Old Cookbooks have several that are to die for!
Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner
- 3-4 boneless pork chops
- 12 ounce bag fresh green beans
- 1-1½ pounds baby yellow potatoes or red
- 3-4 Tablespoons of your favorite seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Using 1/3 of the sheet pan for the greenbeans, drizzle and toss with a Tablespoon of Olive Oil and spread out in as close to a single layer as possible
- Cut your potatoes in half, drizzle with a Tablespoon of Olive Oil, toss to coat and spread out on another 1/3 of the cookie sheet
- Coat each side of pork chops with pork chop seasoning, drizzle with Olive Oil and place in the center third of the cookie sheet
- Place tray in a 400° pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes. Cooking time will vary according to the thickness of your pork chops - internal temperature of pork chops should be 145°