I love giant cookies, I love small cookies, I love all cookies. My Giant Kitchen Sink Cookies can literally be anything you want them to be and be delicious!
These cookies are loaded with tons of goodies. The fun thing about these is you can follow the recipe below or make it totally all your own!
Start with the basic cookie recipe and then go nuts! Literally and metaphorically, I crack myself up! Or no nuts if nuts aren’t your thing!
- Feel free to change up the nuts, chips, and add-ins
- I used a 2.5 inch scoop to make giant cookies – you can make them any size you want
- I don’t have any clue why this calls for vegetable oil and margarine but go with it
- There is no butter in this cookie recipe, it’s alright, don’t panic
Giant Kitchen Sink Cookies
I love that these cookies have Rice Krispies in them, they give a little snap, crackle, pop! I add them to my Crispy Chewy Granola Bars and love them in these cookies as well!
These are a hearty cookie and I’m a firm believer that cookies like this make a great breakfast! I mean oats, peanut butter, nuts are all healthy!
Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts I used pecan
- Cream the vegetable oil, margarine and sugars - both brown and white
- Beat in eggs and vanilla to mixer and combine completely
- Slowly add in baking powder, baking soda and flour
- Stir in oats, Rice Krispies, chocolate chips and nuts
- Drop by spoonful on a cookie sheet. Bake in a pre-heated 350° for approximately 8 minutes
- I used a large (2.5 inch) scoop to make mine super big - mine took 12-18 minutes approximately to fully bake