I love the classics! No-Bake Cookies are on the list OG Classics for sure. So easy and I say healthy since they have peanut butter and oats.
Do you ever get in a mood for cookies? Not like a cookie sounds good, but an all-out panic need a cookie fix ASAP?
My name is Jent and sometimes I need a cookie fix fast.
These are my go to! Mostly because you can eat these straight out of the pan, you really don’t have to wait for them to set up!
I know these cookies have been around forever but I do feel the need to inform you that they can be addictive.
For some reason these cookies don’t always set up right. I can never decide if it’s a cooking problem but I mostly think it’s a weather issue. It’s weird, but weather does play an issue in baking so don’t get upset if they don’t always set up, eat them anyway!
More awesome cookie recipes:
- Sprinkle Loaded Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- Apple Cider Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
This is a great beginner recipe for kids that want to help cook and bake. Measuring the ingredients and helping scoop them out are things that kids love to help with.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats
- In a medium saucepan combine the sugar, milk and cocoa.Bring to a rolling boil, stirring while it cooks.
- Remove from heat and add butter, peanut butter and vanilla - stir until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Fold in all the oats.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper, parchment paper or a cookie sheet and allow to set up.