Let’s be honest, the Number 1 reason I make this Sugarless Fresh Blackberry Juice is for cocktails, plain and simple. It’s a super simple really fresh sugar-free berry juice for recipes or a deliciously refreshing drink.
When your neighbor has an over-achieving prolific blackberry bush you take full advantage! You pick berries in the cool of the evening and make all the recipes during the heat of the day!
Sugarless Fresh Blackberry Juice
Recipe Tips and Notes:
- This recipe yields 2 1/2 cups of seedless, pulp-free juice.
- Pouring the fresh juice into icecube trays and freezing is a great way to freeze the juice for later use. We love to use the blackberry juice cubes in a big glass of lemonade – summer or winter!
Additional fresh fruit recipes:
Sugarless Blackberry Juice
- 4 cups fresh blackberries rinsed and dried
- ½ cup water
- Place the berries and the water in a saucepan on med-low heat
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil and boil for 5 minutes, stir mixture every minute or so to combine and not burn around the edges
- Store juice in the refrigerator
- If too tart you can add some simple syrup to sweeten, as much or as little as you like
- I love to pour the juice into ice cube trays, freeze then store in plastic freezer bags in the freezer for later use
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…