Top 20 Recipes of 2020
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking back at the Top 20 Recipes of 2020. Cooking at home became an even bigger thing thanks to a pandemic and I think we found we are really good cooks!
Let’s count them down:
20. Easy Stovetop Beef and Noodles – not a surprise, this is a simple recipe using leftover beef roast or if you are a meal planner using my Instant Pot Freezer Meal Shredded Beef!
19. Thick Hearty Bar Chili – We may not be able to go to bars as much but we sure can enjoy this amazing chili!
18. Blueberry Pretzel Salad– for those that love blueberries more than strawberries!
17. 2 Ingredient Beer Bread – You had my attention at 2 ingredients and one of those is beer!
16. White Chocolate Sauce – This is truly one of my favorite recipes, I love to keep this in the refrigerator during the winter for when I need a little sweet treat!
15. Million Dollar Pound Cake – this cake is a slice of heaven, you’ll have to make it and eat it to believe me!
14. Grandma’s Homemade Noodles – this recipe is a family favorite and on every holiday table.
13. One Skillet Chicken Ro-Tel and Rice – I found this recipe years ago and it’s been a go-to ever since, it is easy and everyone eats it.
12. Glazed Ham Loaf – This is the ham loaf recipe my Grandmother made for every Easter holiday when I was a kid and I’m so glad it made the countdown!
11. Homemade Sausage Gravy – One of the easiest recipes to make and definitely fills hungry bellies!
10. Apple Cider Cookies – These are always a hit!
9. Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Always a classic, don’t tell anyone but I could eat the whole cake!
8. Great Grandmother’s Lard Pie Crust – Homemade pie crust is so easy and is full of flakey flavor.
7. Gingerbread Baileys Holiday Cocktail – I love that one of my favorite holiday cocktails was a highlight of the year!
6. Beef Cubed Steak and Pan Gravy – A classic from my childhood, made just like my Mom makes.
5. Back Home Cornbread Salad – Layered salad full of flavor and color. This recipe is from the church cookbook so you know it’s good!
4. Easy Hamburger Stroganoff – This is a simple, delicious meal that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
3. Old Fashioned Mashed Potatoes – Classic, simple and hold their own with gravy!
2. Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles – This recipe is amazing – kind of surprised it wasn’t Number 1 but Number 2 is pretty close!
1. Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles – People love Chicken and Noodles – traditional, crockpot and Instant Pot!
Interested in my favorite kitchen stuff? Check out my Amazon shop!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Hey, I’m Jent!
Farmwife Feeds is my little space to share farm life and home-cooked recipes, from my soul to yours. These are the recipes I cook that my family eats. And while you’re here, stay awhile and see some of the farm. I share what’s real, muddy boots and all, so what you see is what you get. Read more…